Assistant Facilities Manager
Based Manchester City Centre
Competitive salary & benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated Property Asset Management team in the heart of the City Centre. My client works with several North West based investors and their services include a comprehensive Facilities Management offering. As they continue to win new management mandates, the Head of FM needs a capable Assistant Facilities Manager to support them on a day to day basis. Assets are a mix of commercial and residential properties located throughout the North of England and this role would suit someone looking for an entry level position into Facilities Management or a Building Manager looking to take their next progressive step.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- A good understanding and working knowledge of Hard & Soft services
- An up to date working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- The ability to carry out regular inspections and audits across the properties, organising remedial action when required
- A proactive attitude, with a strong ability to develop and maintain tenant relationships
- Experience of overseeing and reviewing works carried out on site by contractors, ensuring the required standards are achieved and maintained in line with contractual agreements
- Have ensured that services are delivered to the highest standards in keeping with client requirements
The appointed Assistant Facilities Manager will be a self-starter with a good degree of initiative and self-motivation who can deliver effective work. My client is offering a competitive starting salary and benefits package, so if you feel your experience suits the requirements outlined above, please apply on-line with your most recent CV.