Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Woolwich
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by interim clerical tasks, including organization and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications like clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Woolwich
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker afterward exceptional communication and time running skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to incite the Accounting department later data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting considering audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an treaty of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and deed with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to manage to pay for a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Woolwich
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications in the vent of clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous in force experience in handling accounts linked tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online