Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Woodhouse
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including dispensation and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications similar to clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Woodhouse
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker bearing in mind exceptional communication and time meting out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to put going on to the Accounting department next data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in the same way as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and discharge duty with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a little team and should be always ready to offer a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Woodhouse
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later than audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous working experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time dispensation skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online