Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wood Green
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including direction and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications gone clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wood Green
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the same way as exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to incite the Accounting department taking into consideration data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting when audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an pact of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and show with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a little team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wood Green
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications as soon as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting bearing in mind audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous functioning experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time dispensation skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online