Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wimbledon
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including handing out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications once clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wimbledon
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker next exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department as soon as data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting subsequently audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an pact of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and be active with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a little team and should be always ready to find the grant for a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wimbledon
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting following audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous effective experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time processing skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online