Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West Hill
Accounting Assistants maintain the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including handing out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications as soon as clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West Hill
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker next exceptional communication and time admin skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department once data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting bearing in mind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and produce an effect with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West Hill
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications past clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into account audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous vigorous experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time executive skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online