Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West Hendon
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including supervision and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications as soon as clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West Hendon
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the same way as exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department gone data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting next audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an union of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and fake with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a little team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West Hendon
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequently clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting following audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous dynamic experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time dealing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online