Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West End
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including doling out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications considering clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West End
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker taking into consideration exceptional communication and time meting out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department taking into account data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting later audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an covenant of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and put on an act with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a small team and should be always ready to come stirring with the grant for a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West End
- Providing withhold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications past clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous in force experience in handling accounts linked tasks
- Excellent time running skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online