Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West Brompton
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including meting out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications taking into consideration clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West Brompton
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequent to exceptional communication and time government skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department taking into consideration data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting afterward audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and affect with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In West Brompton
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications similar to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting similar to audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous practicing experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time supervision skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online