Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wembley Park
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including direction and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later than clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wembley Park
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker when exceptional communication and time direction skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into consideration audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and perform with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a little team and should be always ready to find the money for a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wembley Park
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in the expose of audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous committed experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time executive skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online