Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Welsh Harp
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including direction and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later than clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Welsh Harp
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker later than exceptional communication and time paperwork skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to incite the Accounting department once data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into consideration audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play in with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a little team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Welsh Harp
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in imitation of audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online