Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wandsworth
Accounting Assistants sustain the Accounting department by interim clerical tasks, including supervision and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications taking into consideration clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wandsworth
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker taking into account exceptional communication and time doling out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department behind data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting subsequent to audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and fake with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a small team and should be always ready to find the child maintenance for a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wandsworth
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications in imitation of clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting next audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous effective experience in handling accounts joined tasks
- Excellent time running skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply direct your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online