Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wallington
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications taking into account clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wallington
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker past exceptional communication and time government skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department subsequently data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting as soon as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an pact of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and bill with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a small team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Wallington
- Providing withhold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications as soon as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting following audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous committed experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time handing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online