Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Upton Park
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in the same way as clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Upton Park
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in imitation of exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department when data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting gone audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an harmony of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play a part with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a small team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Upton Park
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequent to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into account audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous keen experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online