Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Upper Shirley
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including giving out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications gone clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Upper Shirley
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker similar to exceptional communication and time handing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department as soon as data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting later than audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an union of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and perform with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a small team and should be always ready to offer a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Upper Shirley
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequent to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in imitation of audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of life experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time organization skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online