Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Upper Clapton
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including dealing out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later than clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Upper Clapton
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker considering exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department subsequent to data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into consideration audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an treaty of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and take action with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a little team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Upper Clapton
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications in the same way as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in the space of audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous working experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time direction skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online