Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Tufnell Park
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including supervision and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications past clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Tufnell Park
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker bearing in mind exceptional communication and time giving out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department past data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting as soon as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an harmony of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and put it on with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a small team and should be always ready to come stirring with the money for a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Tufnell Park
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting gone audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous involved experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online