Accounts-Assistant Jobs In The Borough
Accounting Assistants sustain the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including doling out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications once clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In The Borough
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the same way as exceptional communication and time doling out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department bearing in mind data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting subsequently audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an deal of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and take action with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a little team and should be always ready to find the allowance for a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In The Borough
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into account clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting once audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous vigorous experience in handling accounts united tasks
- Excellent time handing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online