Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Stroud Green
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including presidency and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Stroud Green
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker past exceptional communication and time doling out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back up the Accounting department in the same way as data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting as soon as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and be in with minimum supervision. You will be a allocation of a little team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Stroud Green
- Providing withhold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into account clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into consideration audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous in action experience in handling accounts joined tasks
- Excellent time direction skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online