Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Streatham
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including presidency and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications afterward clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Streatham
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker similar to exceptional communication and time dealing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department in imitation of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting afterward audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and feat with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a little team and should be always ready to have the funds for a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Streatham
- Providing withhold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in imitation of audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous practicing experience in handling accounts aligned tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online