Accounts-Assistant Jobs In St Margarets
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications as soon as clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In St Margarets
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker past exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department similar to data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting subsequent to audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and take effect with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a small team and should be always ready to manage to pay for a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In St Margarets
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications similar to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting gone audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous practicing experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time organization skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply refer your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online