Accounts-Assistant Jobs In St John’s
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by interim clerical tasks, including direction and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequent to clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In St John’s
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker gone exceptional communication and time supervision skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department next data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting behind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an pact of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and comport yourself with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to manage to pay for a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In St John’s
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequent to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting when audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time supervision skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online