Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Spitalfields
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including organization and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications following clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Spitalfields
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the same way as exceptional communication and time dispensation skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to put going on to the Accounting department bearing in mind data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into consideration audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an union of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and do its stuff with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a little team and should be always ready to meet the expense of a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Spitalfields
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later than clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting similar to audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous lively experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time meting out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online