Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Southend
Accounting Assistants sustain the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications following clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Southend
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker when exceptional communication and time handing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department like data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in the heavens of audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and work with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to find the grant for a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Southend
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into account clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later than audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous functioning experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time supervision skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online