Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Wimbledon
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including paperwork and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications considering clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Wimbledon
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker next exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department later than data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting next audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an accord of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and take steps with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to present a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Wimbledon
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later than audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous functional experience in handling accounts joined tasks
- Excellent time government skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online