Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Kensington
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications behind clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Kensington
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the same way as exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department considering data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in imitation of audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an pact of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and be active with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a little team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Kensington
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications behind clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in imitation of audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous effective experience in handling accounts united tasks
- Excellent time supervision skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online