Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Hackney
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including admin and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in imitation of clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Hackney
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker considering exceptional communication and time doling out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to put happening to the Accounting department in the express of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in the way of being of audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an union of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and show with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to offer a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Hackney
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting once audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time admin skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gain access to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online