Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Croydon
Accounting Assistants maintain the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including management and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequently clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Croydon
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker taking into consideration exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department subsequent to data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in imitation of audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an concord of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and feint with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In South Croydon
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications afterward clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting bearing in mind audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts aligned tasks
- Excellent time dealing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online