Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Somers Town
Accounting Assistants maintain the Accounting department by interim clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in imitation of clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Somers Town
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker behind exceptional communication and time giving out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department following data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting gone audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an covenant of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and affect with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to present a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Somers Town
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications afterward clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous practicing experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time running skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply direct your CV to arrange an short placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online