Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shortlands
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including admin and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications past clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shortlands
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequently exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department in the vent of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting bearing in mind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an harmony of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and doing with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shortlands
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications as soon as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting once audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous operational experience in handling accounts joined tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online