Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shoreditch
Accounting Assistants sustain the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including organization and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications gone clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shoreditch
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the same way as exceptional communication and time government skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department once data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting behind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an union of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and be active with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a small team and should be always ready to have enough money a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shoreditch
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications behind clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting afterward audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous practicing experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time handing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online