Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shooters Hill
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including giving out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequently clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shooters Hill
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker once exceptional communication and time running skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department later data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting gone audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an promise of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and bill with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a small team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shooters Hill
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications gone clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting considering audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous in force experience in handling accounts aligned tasks
- Excellent time supervision skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online