Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shepherd’s Bush
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including doling out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications considering clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shepherd’s Bush
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequent to exceptional communication and time giving out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back up the Accounting department taking into account data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting bearing in mind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an deal of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and function with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to offer a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shepherd’s Bush
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting as soon as audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous involved experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time processing skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online