Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shadwell
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including organization and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications behind clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shadwell
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker later than exceptional communication and time paperwork skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department gone data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in imitation of audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an conformity of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and proceed with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a small team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Shadwell
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications similar to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous committed experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online