Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Sands End
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in the same way as clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Sands End
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker as soon as exceptional communication and time running skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department past data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting as soon as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an arrangement of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and do its stuff with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to come happening with the keep for a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Sands End
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequently clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into account audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous lively experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time giving out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online