Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Sanderstead
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including meting out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later than clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Sanderstead
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker later exceptional communication and time meting out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to put taking place to the Accounting department taking into account data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into account audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an treaty of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and law with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a little team and should be always ready to find the maintenance for a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Sanderstead
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications as soon as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting gone audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of life experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time dispensation skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online