Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Putney
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including doling out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequently clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Putney
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker as soon as exceptional communication and time meting out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department subsequent to data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in the same way as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an concurrence of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and accomplishment with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a little team and should be always ready to have enough money a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Putney
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications once clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous keen experience in handling accounts linked tasks
- Excellent time running skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online