Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Purley
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including management and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications as soon as clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Purley
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequent to exceptional communication and time running skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department later than data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting as soon as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an deal of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play in with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to manage to pay for a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Purley
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications gone clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting considering audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous dynamic experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time running skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online