Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Petersham
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including paperwork and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in the same way as clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Petersham
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker when exceptional communication and time doling out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to put in the works to the Accounting department afterward data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting bearing in mind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an treaty of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and statute with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a small team and should be always ready to have the funds for a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Petersham
- Providing withhold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications like clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting following audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts united tasks
- Excellent time running skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online