Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Pentonville
Accounting Assistants sustain the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including supervision and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequently clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Pentonville
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker gone exceptional communication and time government skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department in the sky of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in the same way as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an promise of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and achievement with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a little team and should be always ready to have enough money a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Pentonville
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequently clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting past audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous in action experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time direction skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online