Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Peckham
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications taking into account clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Peckham
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker following exceptional communication and time direction skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department once data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting behind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and fake with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to find the child maintenance for a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Peckham
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications past clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting once audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous effective experience in handling accounts joined tasks
- Excellent time direction skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply refer your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online