Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Parsons Green
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later than clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Parsons Green
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequent to exceptional communication and time giving out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to put in the works to the Accounting department behind data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting past audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an concord of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and deed with minimum supervision. You will be a allocation of a little team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Parsons Green
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications as soon as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting behind audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous involved experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply take up your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online