Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Paddington
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by interim clerical tasks, including dispensation and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications gone clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Paddington
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequently exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department later than data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting similar to audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an harmony of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and deed with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a small team and should be always ready to have the funds for a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Paddington
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications like clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting past audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous vigorous experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply direct your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online