Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Old Ford
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including organization and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications when clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Old Ford
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker as soon as exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back up the Accounting department subsequently data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting subsequently audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an pact of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and accomplishment with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to manage to pay for a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Old Ford
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications once clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting considering audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous keen experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time presidency skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online