Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Nunhead
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including giving out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in the freshen of clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Nunhead
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in imitation of exceptional communication and time admin skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department following data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into account audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an deal of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and appear in with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to have enough money a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Nunhead
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications following clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later than audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of zip experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time handing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online