Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Notting Hill
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications gone clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Notting Hill
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker similar to exceptional communication and time dealing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to incite the Accounting department similar to data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting once audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an harmony of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and work with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a little team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Notting Hill
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into account audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous vigorous experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online