Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Norwood Green
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including organization and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Norwood Green
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker past exceptional communication and time presidency skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department taking into consideration data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into account audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an pact of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play a role with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a small team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Norwood Green
- Providing withhold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications similar to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous dynamic experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time giving out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online