Accounts-Assistant Jobs In North Kensington
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In North Kensington
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequently exceptional communication and time processing skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back up the Accounting department past data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and discharge duty with minimum supervision. You will be a allocation of a small team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In North Kensington
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later than clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into consideration audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous involved experience in handling accounts associated tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online