Accounts-Assistant Jobs In North Acton
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including organization and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In North Acton
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker taking into consideration exceptional communication and time government skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department in the way of being of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting past audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an arrangement of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and behave with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to meet the expense of a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In North Acton
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications bearing in mind clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting like audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous dynamic experience in handling accounts aligned tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online