Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Newington
Accounting Assistants maintain the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including management and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Newington
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker as soon as exceptional communication and time government skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to put up to the Accounting department similar to data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in the heavens of audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to come occurring with the keep for a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Newington
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications in the atmosphere of clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting subsequently audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous committed experience in handling accounts united tasks
- Excellent time admin skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online